Audrey Case
 Audrey Case
18 year old Audrey Case recently graduated from Edmond North High School, in Edmond, Oklahoma. She has been dancing since the age of 3 years old. She currently works as a teaching assistant at Kim Massay Dance Productions. Her specialty is Jazz.











Profile 
Name : Audrey Case
Age: 19
Birthplace: Edmond, Oklahoma
Home Town: Edmond, Oklahoma
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Marital Status: Single
Twitter: @Dance9Audrey
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dance9audrey


Personal Information :

I love dance, and I hope to inspire people to follow their dreams, where I am today seriously makes anything possible!

ZabaSearch Audrey Case

Personal Interests : 
SYTYCD! I'm out L.A. following my dreams of being on the Top 20! I need all the help I can get! Please vote, the show comes on Wednesday nights at 8/7c!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Top