Nakuul Mehta Profile
Nakuul Mehta Profile Biography n Interview
Nakuul Mehta Biography:
Prince Nakuul Mehta of Rajasthan,India. Nakuul Mehta,Chocolaty boy with descendent looks from the Royal family of Udaipur, Rajasthan. Nakuul Mehta is the green eyed Royal,born on 1st January 1983. He holds a Master’s degree in Commerce from the Mumbai University then started Modeling,was seen in several commercials and music videos. After juggling with his modelling careers,he made his debut in Bollywood with 'Haal E Dil'. He can even shake leg in different dance forms like Jazz, Hip hop, break, folk, salsa and contemporary. Currently he made his debut on small screen with STAR Plus and Rajshri productions new show, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara.


Nakuul Mehta debut serial:Nakuul Mehta an upcoming Indian Television actor making his debut with A totally new show from the house of ‘Rajshri Productions’ "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara" is all set to make inroads on the Star Plus channel. Unlike his contemporaries who became famous on TV then shifted to films, Nakuul Mehta tried his hands in films, then zeroed down on a daily soap.He is married/wedded to Jankee.



About Nakuul Mehta:
Nakuul Mehta the Bolywood actor has to his credit several ads. His first film, Haal-e-dil didn’t work well at the box office, but it got this green-eyed charmer some attention.He did few Music videos too and was associated with theatre for a long tim


Nakuul Mehta Career:
Nakuul Mehta after completing his Master’s degree in Commerce from the Mumbai University,started his career with Modeling,Nakuul's tryst with showbiz happened in college days itself when Nakuul was spotted by director Satish Kaushik and cast in a soft-drink advertisement. Nakuul did several commercials and music videos.He was seen with the King Khan in the Clinic All Clear and gave chocolate serious competition in the Cadbury Five Star ad. He was quite active in Theater too. Thereafter, there was no looking back for Nakuul, who went on to do fifty commercials before Bollywood producer Kumar Mangat spotted him and called him for an audition of a film exclusively designed to launch his daughter Amita Pathak. He is quite good in several different dance forms like Jazz, Hip hop, break, folk, salsa and contemporary and won two medals at the national ballroom dancing championship. He was last seen in International film Avant Garde Pythagoras Sharma which showcased at European and American film festivals. Currently he made his debut on small screen with STAR Plus and Rajshri productions new show, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara.


Nakuul Mehta Profile 
Personel Profile:
Name: Nakuul Mehta
Website : http://www.nakuulmehta.in/
Facebook ID: https://www.facebook.com/nakuulmehta
Sex: male
Born: 1st January 1983
Age: 29
Height: 5’9”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Home town: Udaipur,Rajasthan,India
Education: graduate from Munmbai
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hindu
Occupation: Model , Actor,Dancer
Zodiac Sign: Capricon
status: married



Nakuul Mehta as Aditya in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara:
STAR Plus and Rajshri productions new show, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara. It is about how family environment during childhood deeply affects a person’s ability to cope with relationships in their adult lives. Aditya the male lead cast opposite to Disha Parmar. Aditya, a young boy in his 20's with modern outlook and quite a materialistic boy.He does not seem to know long term relationship.His attitude gradually changes when Pankhuri came in his life.


Nakuul Mehta and Monica Cruz:Nakuul Mehta signed a Spanish film opposite Monica Cruz, the gorgeous sister of Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz! The Film is called Flamenco In Bollywood, and is a Spanish romantic comedy. The film's director Onil Ganguly Avemore. In Flamenco Nakuul Mehta played the character of Bollywood Dancer and Monica plays a flamenco dancer and she falls in love with Bollywood Dancer. The film, then, deals with me following her back to Spain.



Interests
Nakuul’s desire to travel the world and devour the culture and people of different nationalities has been a huge motivation in his choice of profession. At the same time, the very fact that he could play characters and personalities that are far away from his own experiences and yet to be able to live larger than life has been his major lure towards acting and the cinema. Besides being a closet filmmaker, fitness enthusiast & half-a-poet, he is also a published writer with the Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul – On Friendship series.

Nakuul Mehta Jankee:
Nakuul Mehta is happily married to Jankee. Jankee is a Singer, Stage Performer, Voiceover Artist and recently lead actor on a Broadway musical, JANKEE.


e.He also appeared in the short film Avant Garde, which featured at film festivals across the globe.

An Interview Taken by glamsham.com

Nakuul Mehta, a descendent from the Royal family of Rajasthan, is making his debut in the film industry with Kumar Mangat's production HAAL-E-DIL. 


Nakuul Mehta Profile
Nakuul Mehta, a descendent from the Royal family of Rajasthan, is making his debut in the film industry with Kumar Mangat's production HAAL-E-DIL. Though this green eyed charmer is a newcomer in Bollywood but he has always been part of the showbiz, he did almost 50 commercials for top brands as well as leads in music video before getting into films. Not only this, but to hone up his acting skills he even did theatres. Let's know it from him how excited he is for his new film

Excited or nervous? Your expectations
Yes very much excited. I expect that people should like the film. I expect industry accepts me and well regard my work. At the moment I am very much anxious as to how audience will react. I am much more concerned about their response towards my work.

Throw us some light on your character? I am playing a 24 year guy Shekhar who loves music. He's mischievous mind accompanied by a big mouth. For him music is passion. He is happy go lucky person very flamboyant whom all girls love to be with. He is always a centre of attraction. Very immature who makes mistakes, so many goof ups! Till the time he falls for Sanjana (Amita). And than how his life changes suddenly, He enters into absolute matured zone of life from his absolute frivolity. Now he has only two passion in life one to be a great musician and other one Sanjana.

And how close are 'Shekhar' and Nakuul?
(Laughs) I can say I am partly like Shekhar.

Right from day one people have been addressing you as a Hrithik look alike. What do you have to say about this?
(Expresses amusement) Oh! That's a compliment for me if people really think so. I am thankful to them but I would want people to know me as Nakuul. And am sure they will once the film releases, they will identify me as Nakuul. I have just begun my career and long way to go. I want to create my own identity. Let industry know me as Nakuul.

Today Bollywood is seeing lot of newcomers and very few of them make it. A few are lucky like you to get a chance to work with big banners. How do you feel about it?

Yes, I am fortunate enough to start my career with Kumar Mangatji. There are thousands in market even better looking than me who crave to get associated with such banners. But even I have sort of prepared myself, I did commercials, theaters. And today I stand here. I am very happy about it.

Was it easy to bag HAAL-E-DIL?

Not really. 5000 auditions happened all over. They were looking for a bubbly looking effervescent guy who fits the character well. A lover boy kind of guy. Even I was put through an extensive audition for 4 long hours. It was not easy but I was confident enough about myself. There were many offers on my way before HAAL-E-DIL but nothing excited me to be part of it than HAAL-E-DIL.


Before getting into films you did theatres, did it help you? How?

A lot, A lot. Normally people join acting classes before getting into films but I did theatres and that helped me a lot. It gave the practical exposure about acting. In fact I would suggest all those aspiring actors to join theatres. People constantly ask me how I got to prepare myself. I always reply that theatres give a good platform join theatres. Theatres have been my training school for big screen.

How did you prepare yourself for Shekhar?
I was asked to loose muscles, loose weight. As my director wanted very innocent looking, simple guy. I learnt guitar as per my character �Shekhar' I and Amita also attended extensive workshop for 6 months.

Your experience working with your co-stars Amita Pathak and Adhyayan Suman?
Fabulous. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment. There were never any ego clashes between us. Infact it was more of a combined effort. We share a good rapport. Though I hardly shared screen space with Adhyayan but it was really great working with him too.

USP of HAAL-E-DIL?

The script of the film which is very refreshing one. The music is really good; it is topping the charts these days. Infact music plays an important role for any movie. It is like half battle won.

Future projects?

I haven't signed any film as yet except Kumar Mangat's next. As of now I am still reading few scripts.
Interview Source :www.glamsham.com/

1 comments:

  1. Nakuul is amazing LUV U! all of us crazed fans are amazed at his work in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara! Lovin the shades...
    SRY FOR UR WIFE THOUGH!
    xoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxooxxooxooxoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Top